Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Alternative Workout

Let me begin by saying that this post is long overdue. I was supposed to post this while I was still in Australia but I was enjoying myself so much that it seemed foolish to waste my time posting my blog.

Anyway, the last time I did write, I was debating whether I should run on the road (instead of the hotel gym) given the fact that Melbourne outdoors were really spectacular. Well, I decided to be more sensible as I didn’t want to risk any unnecessary injury by not following doctor’s orders. In addition, Mayi already felt terrible for accidentally leaving her running shoes so I decided to sympathize with her. Instead, we did long walks (7 to 10 kms a day). It was perfect as we got to see more of the sites and get our doze of daily exercise – two birds with one stone!

Here are some snapshots taken from our walks.


1 comment:

Windowshopper said...

Thanks hon for sympathizing with me and yes we did get our dose of exercise--we were lucky to have perfect weather during the long walks.