Tuesday, November 13, 2007

3rd week (9th session) –Nov 12, 2007

Like a good soldier, I did all my exercises and drills during the weekend. I always think that if I slack, I will loose what I’ve gained so far and delay everything. I’m really paranoid. It’s my nature. Last night, in Pasay, Marianna told me that she doesn’t experience pain anymore. She goes through the drills with ease. She actually walks normally already. I’m so envious but I’m happy for her.

Today, during therapy, I did my usual 3rd week routine drills with slight variations. I did more reps for my step-ups (150 diagonal and 50 straight). I also added another 2 minute set, balancing on my bad leg, but this time using an uneven platform (wobble board). In addition, I used a stiffer elastic for my hamstring curls and increased reps to 150. Plus I did leg presses today and was able to reach 130 degrees already! PROGRESS! I love it.

No comments: