Monday, November 19, 2007

4th week (12th session) Nov 19, 2007 – To the MAX

I did it! Yesterday, I completed the last session of my 4th week and as expected did all the drills to the MAX. My therapists required nothing less. I was doing maximum reps and maximum resistance on all the drills. I’m also able to reach full range on my knee bends.

My therapists and I feel I’m ready to do gym work already. Of course, the final say would be Dr. George. I’m seeing him this afternoon and hopefully I’ll get his GO signal! I was warned though that there’s a chance that he might extend my sessions. At first, I thought, that would be really upsetting. But I kinda figured he would know best. And, actually, I’m happy with what I’ve achieved so far. I’m ready for what’s next no matter what it is.


On a special note, I’m really thankful to all my friends at the SPRAIN and STRAIN clinic. Carmen, Ronnette, and Gimbo were really nice and they made the past weeks go by like a breeze. Thank you all, for everything!!!

No comments: