Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Start of 3rk week of therapy (7th session). – Nov. 7, 2007

Today, they gave me a new set of exercises. Heel slides were against the wall, squats against the wall (30 and 60 degrees), balancing on my bad leg, and diagonal step ups using my bad leg as well. They also increased the reps for my leg curls from 50 to 100 which is really the pits as my hamstring muscles really hurt. I feel like I have more than a dozen rips on my hamstring. It’s really painful. Although I take comfort from the fact that George says it’s normal and that my progress is actually so fast compared to others. So, I use that thought whenever I feel the pain and the anxiety of not being able to exercise. I just think to myself, “so much progress in two week...just think of how you’ll be at the end of the month”.

Oh by the way, I was able to reach 120 degrees on my heel slide today! Yahoo!

No comments: