Friday, November 30, 2007

The Week That Passed

The past week went on as expected with daily therapy drills either done at home or in the clinic. In the clinic, Gimbo always looked to challenge me, which I really appreciated. It presented a new measure of progress by adding a degree of difficulty in some of my exercises. It also actually worked for me, as it was a good break from the monotony of the routines of my two-week extension.

I would still feel on and off pain especially when my knees are really tired. There is still a bit of swelling around my knee. And from time to time, stiffness in my knee and hamstrings would still bother me. This time though, I’ve come to accept that these are all part of the whole healing process. Plus in spite of this, I know that I go through my sessions with relative ease. And that for me is another sign of progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Lance, ehem, go Jam! I know you get frustrated but I also know you will not give up. Proud of you.

TRY-Athlete said...

Bwahahahaha. Thanks for being my number one fan. No choice ba?